Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brisbane, part 1

Queensland museum
Not my favorite museum, but nice anyway. Free, which is always a plus.

Salsa dancing in the square
Tough, tiring, and a lot of fun. Also free.

Pub crawl
$15, 5 bars, Jay’s birthday celebration, excellent night.



Pulp Fiction
We saw this at an old theater just down the street from our hotel. I had never seen it. It was good.

Pan’s Labyrinth
We could have seen this at the old theater, but we had the DVD so we watched it at the hotel. I really enjoyed the movie, even if you do have to read it all.

Casablanca
I had never seen this one either, which is surprising since it’s such a classic. I loved it. I’ll have to watch it again soon.



That’s all I can really remember doing in Brisbane. We haven’t been here for very long, though. I’ll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment